Important Summer Camp Details
Here are a few last minute details everyone should be aware of:
- Satuday, July 9th at 1pm: Meeting at Stewert Ave Church to pack gear
- Sunday, July 10th: Leaving for camp – we are meeting at our old location (Birmingham United) and plan to leave by 9am. Please be there early
- Personal Gear: Everyone should have a small day pack (school book bag size) and two 1 liter water bottles (write your name on the bottles)
- Fishing Gear: All lines, hooks and reels should be taken off rods. Scouts 16 years old or older need a license
- Medical Form: If you have not turned in a BSA medical form, YOU CANNOT GO TO SUMMER CAMP
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Barton as soon as possible.