Late Night Bowling – March 3rd
- When: Friday, March 3rd from 9pm to midnight
- Location: Legacy Lanes, 5024 Curry Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- Cost: $15 – This covers your shoe rental and all the games you can bowl.
- We will not be meeting at the church. Everyone should go straight to Legacy Lanes.
Third Summer Camp Payment Due – March 7th
- The third summer camp payment of $100 for our trip to Blue Ridge Scout Reservation is due on Tuesday, March 7th.
- It is important that this payment is made on time. Please remember that we must send this money to Blue Ridge Scout Reservation on time or we will lose our spot.
Court of Honor / Family Night – March 7th
- When: Tuesday, March 7th at 6:30pm
- Parents and other family members are encouraged to attend. This is a great way to see what is going on in the troop.
- Food / Information for Parents / Entertainment
Pittsburgh Zoo – March 18th
- Date: Saturday, March 18th
- Time: 9:30am (meeting at church)
- Cost: $13 – We are not collecting money – each person will pay for themselves when we arrive at the zoo.
- Permission Slip Due March 7th
CPR Training – March 21st
- CPR Certification will be offered to adults and scouts in the troop 15 years old or older.
- Date: Tuesday, March 21st from 6:30pm to 8:30pm (at the church)
- Price – $30 cash on night of the class (please bring exact amount)
- Need to sign up (see Mr. Barton)
- Everyone attending this course must BE ON TIME!
The first Scout who actually reads this should email or text Mr. Barton with the phrase “I scream for ice cream“, will get a free frozen treat.
First Aid Merit Badge – March 21st
- This Eagle required badge will be offered while the adults and older scouts are taking the CPR course.
- If you do not have this badge, DO NOT MISS THIS OPPURTUNITY
- What is needed: BSA Handbook, Personal First Aid Kit in zip lock bag containing Band-Aids, Gauze pads, Alcohol swabs, Antibiotic ointment, Safety Pins, Small roll of medical tape, Small ACE Wrap, Tweezers, Moleskin
Oil Creek State Park Trip – April 21st to 23rd
- We will not be cooking as a troop or individual during this campout. Each patrol will be responsible for their meals. This will be a great opportunity for scouts who do not have Cooking merit Badge.
- The cost is $10 per scout for campsite rental – Patrols will determine food cost.
- Permission slip and payment are due March 28th
BSA Medical Form
- Each year, scouts and adult participants need to provide Troop 614 with a completed BSA Medical Form.
- All forms need to be completed by June 13th
- You can’t go to Summer Camp without a completed form – Scouts and Adults
- We now request two copies – YOU KEEP THE ORIGINAL
- A link to the form can be found at the bottom of every page on the Troop’s website
- The direct link is: http://www.troop614pgh.org/bsa-medical-form/